Article marketing (AM) is one of the best ways of promoting and creating traffic to your web site, goods or services. Article marketing is nothing but online marketing in which we write or compose articles related to the product or service we wanted to market or sell, upload that article to website and get traffic to that website which may lead to the sale of our product or service. the benefit of creating articles with valuable content is reader may follow those links given in that article and also there are chances of getting incoming links to the site which will increase the ranking of the website.
The most powerful and difficult part of SEO is creating a web of incoming links to your site, and article marketing is a fundamental part of an effective link building strategy.
article marketing should be considered as great advantage to educate others. It is also give opportunity to set position to you as a subject matter expect in your field. So that content should be always fresh, original and compelling. If you succeed at that type of writing, you will acquire a large number of visitor who will want to do business with you more and more.
Article marketing is promoting an article to increase more customers. That’s because, in general, article marketing is part of the business landscape. Article marketing can take on many forms. For example, to market your article you may:
- Formulate the article as news or a press release
- Offer your article as a guest blog
- Write your article for your blog to enhance the customer experience
- Promote your article using tools like social media
There are a lot of ways articles become involved with article marketing. However, to be effective, it’s essential to identify what it is, how you choose to execute it, and how to execute it regularly.
article marketing should be considered as great advantage to educate others. It is also gives opportunity to give position to you as a subject matter expect in your field. So that content should be always fresh, original and compelling. If you succeed at that type of writing, you will acquire a large number of visitor who will want to do business with you more and more
Do’s of Article Marketing
- Do as much research as possible. It is essential that you know your target audience before you write a single word. You need to identify what your audience wants and needs. You must also try to acquire as much knowledge as possible about the particular subject that you are discussing.
- Do make sure that your article content is inspiring and informative. Shared Articles should be always solution oriented.
- Do market, not sell. keep in mind that article marketing is not purely advertising. What you are doing by sharing articles is offering a solution to the reader’s problems, which consequently will incite them to want to buy from you eventually.
- Do create full use of search engine optimization tactics. Always confirm that you use strong and appropriate keywords and key phrases, choose the best title possible, confirm that you place your keywords where they will be most effective, put in strong links, and make sure that you have an appropriate author resource box in your articles so that you can optimize your traffic and search engine rankings.
- Do choose quality over quantity. It is much knowledge and more effective to writer fewer articles of high quality than many articles that are of average quality. if you don’t concentrate on the quality, you really won’t be doing yourself or your business any favors
Don’ts of Article Marketing
- Don’t give the impression (ever) that you are trying to sell something. Too much of self-promotion is never a good thing. It also detracts from your credibility and from the trust that others have in you. It is just not worth it.
- Don’t use links carelessly. You need to consider your articles as a sales tool but at the same time, you need to be very careful (and very discriminating) about how you use that tool. A good approach is to put your links in the resource box. If you spread the links entire the body of articles, you are placing the article in danger of being rejected. It is just too promotional.
- Don’t be too verbose in the resource box. If possible, you should avoid words such as “click here,” which you have hyperlinked. It is important to make sure that your words in the resource box really count. You should set high-quality keywords in the resource box as well other appropriate content and create links through them. This is the great opportunity to really state what you do and how it connects with all of the great information that you have given to your online connections.
- Don’t write excessively long paragraphs. Article directories don’t like long paragraphs. If that is what they receive, they will most likely reformat the content. It is recommended that you use phrases in the form of bullets, whenever you can. Article should be in a format which is easily understandable.