THIS PAGE IS ABOUT SEM AND SEO
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving your website and content so that it is visible to search engines. Search engine Optimization is a methods of strategies, techniques used to increase the website ranking by increase the amount of visitors to a website in the search engine results including Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines.
SEO is also defined as the process of improving a website ranking on the search engines (such as Google, Yahoo, MSN etc.) with the help of relevant keywords that describe the business. For example, if your business is about renting cars. Your keywords would be rent cars, rent cars for cheap, rent cars monthly, rent cars for prom, and etc. These keywords will have search volumes per month.
This keyword can be used in the website. These will help your website rank on the first Google search results. For Example anyone searches for “top cars to rent”, your website may appear on the first page. But this is not just SEO. In SEO, we have On-page and Off-page SEO. You need to first, get the top keywords with top search volumes in a list. You need to use them in On-page and Off-page
The main Benefits of SEO
- Boost target visitors which equals higher conversions
- achieve higher web site rankings on search engines for your targeted keywords
- search engines crawl your site more often
- Increase the number of pages on your site that are indexed by search engines
- Increase brand awareness by reaching millions of people globally who could potentially become customers
- Multiply incoming links to your site
- More visibility and accessibility of your business
- Make your site authoritative
Search Engine Marketing is a marketing or promoting of a product or services in an inorganic way (paid way). SEM is a platform where we pay for the ads to reflect the ads on SERP (search engine result page). The more the ads will be visible or reach to audience, the more traffic and conversion will gain by the business. SEM is a quick process and it is a measurable way.
Simply , Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is combination of SEO and PPC.
SEM = SEO + PPC
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is strategy to get ranking of website in Search Engine using various techniques. Its time taking practice. You have to do excellent On-page and Off-page strategy to get higher ranking.
PPC is Pay per click service so you can advertise your ads on Search Engine using paid campaign. It works immediately but costly.
Do’s of SEO
- keywords should be included appropriately to the article. Create content by using relevant keywords are useful for better page rank.
- create unique content : The content of a site is important when it comes to site ranking. if the content is good, the more users will share that content and in turn, the better it will rank.
- keep an Eye on your site speed: By considerably increasing your site’s page speed, you can vastly improve your potential visibility. For analyzing your site load time use a tool such as Pingdom and find any bottlenecks in the process.
- Update Your Site on a Regular Basis: Stay active on your website and update your channels regularly. It’s virtually impossible to see any rankings increase from an inactive domain
Don’ts of SEO
- Don’t Use Low-Quality Links: Instead, of chasing as many links as you can, focus on adding only quality links from relevant, authority sources in your industry. Those that have link equity.
- Don’t lose patience: Remember this, SEO is a process that takes time, so be patient, and eventually your website will bring in high quality traffic and potential leads.
- Don’t trick and cheat the search engines by buying back-links, using hidden links, and participating in link networks are all old ways to increase page rank. Because these techniques not only do not work but also tend to be prohibited. page quality will be reduced, when using these tactics especially with your creating content
- DON’T Overuse keywords: People used to repeat their keywords in their post over and over again. But using keyword over and over again, any more Search will punish you for it by dropping your ranking.