This page is about video marketing
Video marketing refers to any video (animated or live action) used to promote or market a specific product/service. This can include marketing the brand’s name, vision, and benefits. This form of marketing is an extension of traditional marketing. It is a powerful tool for those who wish to spread the word and maximize their potential as a business.
Today, video marketing encompasses a lot of things. From Television to Youtube to Tweets, videos are used for promoting brands and businesses. The effectiveness of video has been recognized all over the world. Now The marketers are used videos in countless ways to attract prospects and covert them into customers.
The main benefits of Video marketing
- video conveys huge information in a short time: You can say more information in a shorter amount of time on video as compared to text. Video is more engaging to the senses, so it can convey more information by showing and telling at the short period of time.
- Video is easy for Search engines: The biggest search engine companies give a priority on video content when making twists to the algorithms that present certain sites higher on the rankings page. Distributing videos via social media, posting them on blogs and inserting them on your website increases the chances that your target audience will find you when searching for relevant information.
- Video increase sales of businesses: The biggest companies in online marketing are Amazon, eBay and etc. They report that adding video to a product description increase the chances of sales. So Video ad increases the sales of Business.
- Video sharing is more: Those who watch a video ad and find it interesting or valuable will share it with their followers on social media. Actually, Twitter users are sharing more than 700 videos every minute. This incident can increase your video’s advertisement exponentially.
- Increase Brand Awareness: Facebook generates 8 billion video views on average per day which means people are really responding to video content. Videos are more engaging and attract people compared to other forms of content. They’re great at connecting with people and helping them get to know your brand. With the right video content and marketing strategy, your brand can spread like wildfire.
The Do’s of Video Marketing
- Find your target audience: This is always step one. Video or Not, all marketing methods should have a bird-eyes focus on who the audience is. Video will present and distribute the content explanation very much. Keep in mind, video is not for all audiences.
- Do Educate, Entertain, and Engage: This is useful for educating your audience. Such as, how to use the product or service, and provide useful tips on how to make the most of it by teaching with your video. or you can create live presentation with customers to share your brand information.
- Engage your audience with the story, not with brand promotion: Nothing grabs a person’s attention like a good story. your video should be centered around the story and not the sale. You should make the video with maximum entertainment by applying your customers needs. Indicate the your product in video where it fits naturally and don’t fit like ad or promotional.
- Call to action. Customers may enjoy your message or story, but if they have no idea what to do after watching it, your hard work will have been for nothing. Do you want your customers to visit your website Include a link. The call to action can be something simple, like a coupon code for use on your website. Always include next steps in your video. For example- Do you think they should eat at your restaurant ? Give them an address. Assure that your video content has a call to a action for you customer.
- Publishing Schedule: As with any good content, the most important steps often involve the strategy process. Before you get your hands on a camera, set up a plan for long-term goals. For example- Can you tell a story through multiple videos or in terms of series ? How many weeks of content will this cover ? Just like you have a plan for launching social media content, and develop a schedule for videos.
- Video length( short form videos): By using short format content, consumers can view message quickly and easily share it with their followers. Because users don’t like to watch long videos, it will bore customers. Also Don’t rush the videos so much that you barely get your message across. videos should be in normal speed so that customers understand your content that what you convey them.
- Quality matters…sometimes: Today anybody with Smartphone can record a video. But what about quality ? perfectly executed, flawless videos make visitors trust more in you and your company. But how is it that a low budget ? The answer is creativity and unconventional approach to the topic. It means take the example from people and companies that had a low budget but managed to capture the audience attention with their creativity and humor.
The Don’ts of Video marketing
- Don’t Forget To Include a Thumbnail: Don’t ignore the importance of a good video thumbnail. Thumbnails create the first impression for videos and are key role to success. A video thumbnail shows a preview of your video content - giving people a chance to click, watch, and engage.
- Don’t Use videos for too much sales promotion: It’s important to remember videos that are too “salesy” can decrease trust and repel potential customers. So, always keep in mind the user’s motivation and how your business can provide real value.
- Don’t use complicated words: keep the language simple and casual. Avoid unnecessary terminology.
- Don’t Expect Overnight Results: After your video has been posted, don’t expect thousands of views the very next morning. Give your video time to do its magic; after all, many of today’s viral videos took months to become an overnight success. Remember to analyze your results, learn from them, and apply them to your next video.
- Don’t forget to personalise: there is not a one-size-fits all approach to video marketing on social media platforms. Each platform offers different features and each platform will have a different type of audience E.g. Facebook, YouTube, snapchat, LinkedIn. Before posting video Please select the right platform which is suitable for your video marketing.