page about women’s health
women and men also have many of the same health problems, but these health problems can affect women differently. Some health problems or diseases are more common in women, such as menopause and pregnancy, are unique to women and more. some problems like –
- Heart attack is major problem in women than men.
- The signs of Depression and anxiety are shown more in women than men.
- The effects of sexually transmitted diseases are more serious in women
- Osteoarthritis affects more women than men
- urinary track problems are more common problems in women
Women often spend so much time on her partner, children and family health, but they don’t take time for themselves.